The Riverton Tower Senior Center is an apartment home community located on the East bank of the St. Johns River in Jacksonville Florida. Centrally located between Downtown and Regency Square Mall, close to banking and shopping. The Riverton Tower Senior Center operates housing intended for persons 62 years of age and above, no children or pets allowed.
- Utilities are Included, You will not have an electric bill, water bill or refuse bill. It is all included in your low monthly payment.
- Private Balconies, a charming view, a short walk away from stores and banks; all this and more are yours at The Riverton Tower Senior Center.
- Large Pool and Patio Deck, Pool, patio and landscaped grounds are provided. Relaxation of our residents and guests was our priority when creating this facility.
- Poolside Snack Room, Snack room available 24hrs to all residents and guest of The Riverton Tower Senior Center.
- Dock and Boathouse, Stretching 360 feet into the St Johns River, limited docking and storage facilities are available for covered and non-covered storage for boats of employees and residents at rates less than commercial facilities. Water and electric connections are available.
- A number of Temporary Lodging Unis are prepared to receive referral requests from a number of Jacksonville Organizations where the occupant and circumstances meet criteria. For those are seeking a referral contact one of these national or local organizations and request a referral.